We hope you are doing well.
Our family is so blessed to have you in our lives and can’t thank you enough for your continued prayers and support. The boys are doing well. Liam is attempting to catch up with his brother and has started to use the potty. Levi has just completed basketball and is on to his new passion of leading worship songs for Liam and the 2 girls Beth Ann has been babysitting.
Beth Ann is doing well as she is wearing many hats mom, worship leader, wife, babysitter, and helping with some church responsibilities. She is amazing! I myself have been busy setting up some of our systems, meeting with discipleship groups, meeting with church partners, and connecting with some new people along the way.
We are currently are working with a core group of 20 adults to articulate how we will fulfill our mission. On March 26 we had a vision night that laid out our future plans. Below is a short explanation of those plans.
1. We have started discipleship groups to encourage relationship with Christ, the church, and others. These groups are 2 to 4 individuals who meet weekly with intent for each person in the group to start a new group with someone else. We have 10 individuals involved in these groups.
2. On Thursday nights we are also meeting as a group to read through scripture to get to know each other, discuss our vision and values. We are also using this time to identify leaders that can help us start community groups in August. Our goal is to start 3 new groups. We are also determining community needs to see where we can connect with the city.
3. In August we will start a monthly gathering that ministers and encourages the unity of our local church. These gatherings will meet on Sunday mornings and are the build up to our weekly services. The weekly worship services will start in January.
4. In the summer we are planning to have a community event to invite friends, co-workers, and neighbors. This event will allow us to have conversation with people we want to introduce to the church, or for that matter to Christ. We are coordinating plans currently and will have more details in the months to come.
In March we met with two of our current partner churches and had great conversation about continuing our partnership. In the month to come we are scheduling 4 meetings with some other potential partners.
1. Pray that potential partner conversations go well and we can partner together to extend the gospel here in Richmond. We have $85,200 to raise for our fiscal year which will start in July. Therefore we need our partners to pledge or give monthly or even one time gifts that will help us reach our goal.
2. Pray for us (our family) as we look for a residence in the area. Pray that we would land in a community that have some future church partners as well as people who feel far from God that can share our faith with. We are planning in the fall for all of our groups to host a block party for their neighborhood or a community service outreach
3. Pray for our attendees as we are identifying leaders and getting people to commit to teams. In the early days we will have 5 teams to support the ongoing ministries of the church.
4. Pray and consider partnering with us financially. Some of you are already financial partners and we are so thankful. Your gift has helped us to be here in the area building relationships with the people in our community (Henrico, Short Pump). Future support will still continue to support us, but also will go to help us get the resources to do outreach, purchase equipment we use for our kids and adults.
Finally we want to let you all know that we have named the church. The Well is a community church that will seek to be a Christ Centered relational community where the far from God can see the reflection of God through us the people of God. For more details about our church visit our website the-well.church
To Give to The Well (Please note if you have been one of our monthly supporters that has been giving over the past 7 months we ask that you continue to give to movement via mb ministries. We still will receive our monthly support from them until June 1 and then we will be receiving our support from The Well account from that point forward.)
You can send checks to…
3420 Pump Road #289
Henrico, VA. 23233
Or give online
For those who continue to support us through Movement…
To contribute financially send checks to…
10307 W. Broad St. #250
Glen Allen VA. 23060
For checks write MB ministries in the memo line
Or give online http://www.moverichmond.org/?page_id=1030
When online look and select MB ministries in the “TO” category.